Depending on the processing method of the product, the OEM high quality stamping die can be divided into five categories: punching and shearing die, bending die, drawing die, forming die and compression die.
1. Punching and cutting die: It is done by shearing. Commonly used forms include shearing dies, blanking dies, punching dies, trimming die, the whole edge dies, hole punching die and the punching die.
2. Bending mold: It is a shape that bends the flat blank into an angle. Depending on the shape, precision and production volume of the part, there are many different types of molds, such as ordinary bending dies, cam bending dies, and crimping. Dies, arc bending dies, bending punch dies and twisting dies.
3. Draw mold: The draw mold is a flat blank container made of flat blanks.
4. Forming mold: refers to changing the shape of the blank by various local deformation methods, in the form of a convex sheet forming die, a curl forming die, a neck forming die, a hole flange forming die, and around edge forming die.
5. Compression mold: It uses strong pressure to make metal wool embryo flow and deform into the desired shape. The types include extrusion die, the embossing dies, embossing die and end pressure die.
We are electrical terminals stamping die supplier, welcome to contact us!