The structure of the mold relates to the accuracy and quality of precision stamping parts. However, we often neglect the safety of stamping parts. Safety is also a problem that we must consider when designing stamping parts. Here's a summary of the design safety issues that some molds use.
1. First of all, the structure should be as easy as possible to ensure the feeding, setting, delivery and cleaning of waste.
2. For the processing of large-scale precision stamping parts, if the operator must proceed hand-in-mold operation, the scope of entering the mold should be reduced as much as possible, and the time for a part of the body to remain in the mold should be shortened as much as possible, and the mold danger area should be clearly defined, equipped with necessary protective measures and devices.
3. For the processing of small precision stamped parts, it is forbidden that the operator's fingers, wrists or other parts of the body protrude into the mold area;
4. The mold design should be marked on the general figure mold weight, easy to install and ensure safety.
5. The processing of parts with 20 kg or more should be lifting handling measures to reduce labor intensity.
6. When installing and dismantling mold parts, it should be convenient and safe, to avoid the possibility of cutting hands, cutting hands.
7. Does not allow the processing of precision stamping parts in the process of waste or work piece missiles, affecting the operator's attention, and even wounded operators.
8. It is not allowed to have too many and difficult actions during the operation.
9. Strong noise and vibration during stamping should be avoided as much as possible.
10. The various parts on the mold should have sufficient strength and rigidity to prevent damage and deformation during use. The fastening parts should have anti-loose measures to avoid accidental injury to the operator.
11. To avoid precision stamping parts burrs cut injury. Operators are not allowed to have excessive movement when performing stamping operations, and to prevent the body from losing its stable posture.
In short, even subtle problems in the mold can affect safety. Only the analysis of specific problems in each operation can provide safety precautions in precision stamping molds.