On our website you can learn a lot about High Quality Metal Stamping Tool And Die, such as the division of stamping dies.
There are many forms of stamping dies, and the dies can be divided according to the nature of work, mold construction, and mold materials.
High Quality Metal Stamping Tool And Die
Classification according to the nature of the process:
1. Blanking die A material that creates a separate mold along a closed or open contour. Such as blanking die, punching die, cutting die, slit die, trimming die, cutting die and so on.
2. Bending Mold A mold for bending a sheet blank or other blank along a straight line (curved line) to obtain a workpiece of a certain angle and shape.
3. The drawing die is a die in which the blank of the sheet is made into an open hollow member, or the hollow member is further changed in shape and size.
4. Forming die The blank or semi-finished workpiece is directly copied and formed according to the shape of the convex and concave molds, and the material itself only produces a mold with local plastic deformation. Such as bulging die, shrinking die, flaring die, undulating forming die, flanging die, shaping die and the like.
5. Riveting die is to use external force to connect or join the participating parts in a certain order and manner to form a whole
According to the degree of process combination classification:
1. Single-step mold In the one stroke of the press, only one mold of the stamping process is completed.
2. Composite mold There is only one station, in the one stroke of the press, two or more stamping processes are simultaneously completed at the same station.
3. Progressive die (also called continuous die) There are two or more stations in the feeding direction of the blank. Two or two passes are successively completed at different stations in one stroke of the press. The mold of the above stamping process, such as a High Quality Progressive Die.
4. Transfer mode combines the characteristics of single-process mode and progressive die, and realizes the rapid transfer of products in the mold by using the robot transfer system, which can greatly improve the production efficiency of the product, reduce the production cost of the product, save the material cost, and the quality is stable. reliable.
According to the processing method of the product classification:
Depending on the processing method of the product, the mold can be divided into five categories: punching and cutting die, bending die, drawing die, forming die and compression die.
1. Punching and cutting die: It is done by shearing. Commonly used forms include cutting die, blanking die, punching die, trimming die, whole edge die, hole punching die and punching die.
2. Bending mold: It is a shape that bends a flat blank into an angle. Depending on the shape, precision and production volume of the part, there are many different types of molds, such as ordinary bending dies, cam bending dies, and crimping. Dies, arc bending dies, bending punch dies and twisting dies.
3. Draw the mold: The draw mold is a flat blank container made of flat blanks.
4. Forming mold: refers to changing the shape of the blank by various local deformation methods, in the form of a convex sheet forming die, a curl forming die, a neck forming die, a hole flange forming die, and a round edge forming die.
5. Compression mold: It uses strong pressure to deform the metal blanks into the desired shape. The types include extrusion dies, embossing dies, embossing dies and end dies.
If you need more information on Stamping Die For Punching, we will always provide free consultation.