Many people just know the Sheet Metal Mold Stamping Manufacturers, but it is
not clear what the sheet metal processing technology they use? Below, we will
introduce you to the processing technology of sheet metal.
The following are the processing technology of OEM Sheet Metal Stamping used in processing.
OEM Sheet Metal Stamping
1. Tapping: refers to the process of machining internal threads on the work piece.
2. Counterbore: refers to the process of machining a taper hole on a work piece to match a connector such as a countersunk head screw.
3. Reaming: Refers to the process of machining a small hole in a work piece into a large hole by using a drill or a milling cutter.
4. Cutting material: refers to the process of obtaining a rectangular work piece through the shearing machine.
5, blanking: refers to the process of using the mold processing to obtain the shape of the product in general punching machines or other equipment.
6. Punching: Refers to the process of machining the work piece from the general punch and die.
7. Unloading: refers to the process of cutting the work piece through LASER cutting or CNC punching.
8. Forming: refers to the process of using a mold to deform the work piece on a general punch or other equipment.
9. Plunging: It is also called “flanging”, which refers to the process of using a mold to form a round hole on a general punch or other equipment.
10. Bending: refers to the process of forming a work piece by a bending machine.