1. The connector and terminal mold must have enough rigidity to meet the requirements of life and precision.
2. The structure should be as simple and practical as possible, and it must have reasonable economic efficiency.
3. Easy to feed the material, operation should be simple and safe, easy to strip the product.
4. The positioning between spare parts of the connector and terminal tooling should be accurate and reliable, with solid connection.
5. To facilitate the processing of mold parts.
6. The connector and terminal mold structure should be coordinated with the existing stamping equipment.
7. The connector and terminal mold is easy to install and the wearing parts are easy to replace.
The front end of precision metal stamping parts is jointly developed with the customer, and the evaluation and review of the connector and terminal mold design are strictly made to improve the R&D success rate of products and the economy and rationality of mass production.