The progressive die is composed of a plurality of stations. Each station
performs different processing, and each station is sequentially associated with
a series of different stamping dies in one stroke of the punch. We are a factory
who sells High Quality Progressive Die. And also today we are happy to talk
about its features.
High Quality Progressive Die
1. Progressive die is a multi-process die. In a pair of molds, multiple processes such as punching, bending, forming, and stretching may be included, and labor productivity is higher than that of the composite mold.
2. The operation is safe and simple. The operator does not have to reach into the dangerous area of the mold during progressive die stamping. For mass production, an automatic feeding mechanism is also used, and a safety inspection device is installed in the mold.
3. The progressive die does not have to be concentrated in one station because of the process dispersion. There is no problem of the "minimum wall thickness" of the composite die, so the die strength is higher and the life is longer.
4. Progressive die is easy to automate, including automatic feeding, automatic output (material), automatic stacking.
5. The progressive die and the scrap are leaking down, so it can be told to tell the press to produce.