For High Quality Progressive Die, it has many precautions. So, do you know
what are the precautions?The following points will be noticed.
High Quality Progressive Die
1. The requirements for the plates used in the progressive die test, the grades and the mechanical properties of the drawings, are generally not applicable;
2. The strip width used for the test mode should meet the requirements specified in the process specification. For example, the width of the strip used for the trial die of the continuous die is preferably 0.1-0.15 mm smaller than the distance between the two guide plates;
3. When testing the mold, the die should be used on the specified equipment required. When installing the die, be sure to install it firmly and never loosen it;
4. Before the die is calibrated, firstly, a comprehensive inspection of the die is carried out to lubricate the active part, and it is checked whether the unloading and the top piece structure are flexible;
5. The first piece of the test start, it is best to check carefully. If it is found that the mold is not working properly or the first part is unqualified, it should be stopped immediately for adjustment;
6. The product parts after the test, generally should be no less than 20, and properly preserved, in order to serve as the basis for the delivery of the mold.